We Are All Kenyans Funny Trending Jokes





                    We Are All Funny Kenyans We All Love Fun
                 
-We call every toothpaste ColGATE
We don’t care
-WE CALL EVERY NOODLE SPAGHETI
We are like that
-We call every insecticide doom
We cant help it
-We call every detergent DOOM
Its in our DNA
-We point at an empty chair and ask ‘Whho’s sitting there’’
We are like that
-We use a bar soap till it looks like a simcard
We don’t have a problem
-We buy something, skip instructions and ask neighbors how its used.
We don’t care
-We withdraw money from an ATM then count it 3X before going
We are Cautios
-We lock the car then try to open it 2 times before going
We are caoutios


Last week was my birthday..🎂...My wife didn't wish me.....My parents forgot and so did my kids.....l went to work....Even my colleagues didn't wish me.....As l entered my office my secretary said,"Happy Birthday Boss".....l felt so special for a moment..... She askd me out for lunch..... After lunch, she invited me to her apartment.....WE went there.....She said, "Do you mind if l go into the bedroom for a minute?""Okay", l said.....She came out 5mins later with a cake And My Wife.....My Parents.....My Kids.....My Friends and My Colleagues...All Screaming....SURPRISE!!!.. And l was waiting on the sofa......NAKED.....With a condom ON !!!😂

😂😂😂😂😂😂🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃
Welcome in Kenya where a lady dates peter, gets impregnated by john,Sammy pays dha damage, Lucas raises the child and Shaddy marrys her...

Kuna Xmas ingine dad aliletanga crate mzima ya soda,tukapiga nayo photo alaf akarudisha kwa duka.
😂😂😂😂😂😂


My Country Kenya
Ukibeba wanawake kwa moty kuwapekeka matanga,ukiwafikisha wanaanza nduru na kuingia kwa watu kabla hujalipwa..iyo unasahau maana hatatoka hadi uende
😅😅😅
Hapa ndo mkiwa matangani au sherehe yoyote na vijiko viwe less utaona mtu anatoa chake kwa bag..ukishtukia hilo unaona anatoa ovacado
🤣😂🤣
Bado kenya ni yangu ila najua hata wasomi wa hii post yetu hawajui ONE-ONE HUNDRED hazina letter A
🤔🤔🤔🤔
😂🤣🤣🤣Sasa ndo wanajiuliza hii ya mwisho ni kweli?


You bought a phone for your friends wife
Intentionally she gives the phone to her husband
Using trigonometric identities find the general formula for this type of love


Talking on behalf of all ladies wanaume Wa siku hizi ongezeni dakika ama tuwaite Kuku😉😂😄😄
Ukiwa maskini ata kwa family gathering haulizwi unakunywa soda gani?,unashtukianga tu umeletewa krest

Ukiwa kwa mat alaf bae akukol akuambie I LOVE YOU huwa unamwambia nini?

ME:io ni chonjo
😂😂😂😂😂😂


Mluhya ni nani?
Ni m2 anaweza dish Ugali plate nzima ak2mia Harufu ya mboga.
Je 
#Mluhia ni nani

Your review of this article?

Passionate blogger informer and technology geek. Always curious in whats happening in today's rapid changing world. Hacking has always been my objective; to hack various networks and know about …

Post a Comment

What's Your Thought
© Jarzem Blogspot. All rights reserved. Developed by Thanks to